#UndressedOnTLC - Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the conduct of #UndressedOnTLC Contest,2017(“Contest”) which is brought to you by Discovery Communications India (“Organizer”).
2. This Contest is open to all Indian citizens of 18 years of age or more residing in India (“Participant”), except the employees and the family members of the Organizer, its associate/group companies, its advertising and promotional agencies, its auditors, executing agencies, business partners and their associate companies. Minors are not allowed to participate in this Contest.
3. By participating in this Contest, the Participants agree to completely release Twitter of any liabilities and acknowledge that the Contest is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and acknowledge that they are providing information to the Organizer and not to Twitter.
4. By participating in the Contest, Participants accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including any amendments and modifications hereto. Participants also specifically agree to be bound by and subject to the terms and conditions of Twitter governing the Contest or participation of Participants.
5. No Purchase is required to participate in this Contest. Participation is voluntary.
6. This Contest will be open for the period starting from 12PM on 16thFebruary, 2017 and ending at 7PM on 17thFebruary, 2017(‘Contest Period’) in India only.
7. To participate in the Contest, the Participant needs to follow the instructions as communicated in the Contest announcement by the Organizer herein below: a) Follow TLC India Twitter page @TLCINOfficial b) Organizer will post asking participantsto tweet us their responses telling us how will they break the ice with a stranger on a dateon@TLCINOfficialTLC India Twitter Page c) The Participantsneeds totell the Organizer how will they break the ice with a stranger on a date .The Participantscan tell this through tweets/pictures/videos and submit/ post it on @TLCINOfficialTLC India Twitter page with“#UndressedOnTLC”(“Entry”).
8. Entries submitted in any manner other than specified in the instructions above will be automatically disqualified.
9. This contest will be promoted on TLC India Twitter page (https://twitter.com/TLCINOfficial) and TLC India Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/TLCIndiaOfficial/?fref=ts).
9. A Participant is allowed to send multiple Entries. However, Participants shall not use multiple handles to send Entries to the Contest. Participants using fake handles to send Entries will be automatically disqualified. The decision of the Organizer in this regard shall be final and binding.
10. By submitting their Entry (including “Content”, as defined below) in the Contest, each Participant grants to the Organizer a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, copy, print, display, prepare derivative works of, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, post, broadcast, transmit and distribute the Entry submitted, in any manner it deems fit, in any media formats and through any media channels, including for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, without reference or compensation to Participants and/or Winner.
11. Participants uploading / submitting photographs, audio content, audio – visual content, etc. as an Entry (“Content”) if required by the terms of the Contest or otherwise shall strictly ensure the uploaded Content is not obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, hateful and/or offensive to any persons, groups and/or communities including but not limited to any religion, caste, creed, gender, race and/or social group. Participants shall necessarily ensure that the submitted Content does not constitute a violation of the rights (including intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, statutory rights, common law rights, etc.) of any person or entity any manner, way or form. Participants shall ensure that Content submitted / uploaded as part of the Contest or otherwise shall not contain any material that is subject to third party proprietary rights, unless the rightful owner of such material has granted permission for such upload / submission and to grant the Organizer all of the license rights granted herein. Participants shall fully indemnify the Organizer against any such claim relating to the Content.
12. The Participant may have access to certain materials or literary, audio, audio visual or other forms of content (“Proprietary Material”) made available by the Organizer as part of the Contest or otherwise on its Facebook and Twitter account. The Participants acknowledge that the Proprietary Material is owned and/or controlled by Organizer and/or its respective licensors (where applicable) and is protected by intellectual property laws. Organizer only grants the Participant a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Proprietary Material only for the permitted purpose. Use of the Proprietary Material does not grant the Participant any right or license in or to the Proprietary Material or any portion thereof.
13.Each Participant undertakes and agrees: (i) to use the Proprietary Material only for personal, non-commercial purposes and for no other purpose or in any other manner; (ii) not to make copies, give, sell, resell, loan, rent, offer, broadcast, send, distribute, transfer, communicate to the public, reproduce, make derivative copies of, modify, display, perform, commercially exploit or make the Proprietary Material available (in whole or in part) to a third party unless otherwise authorized in these Terms and Conditions; (iii) not to use any automated systems or means, except for the web link provided by Organizer, for downloading / accessing the Proprietary Material; (iv) not to remove, circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with any applicable usage rules or attempt to circumvent digital rights management or copy protection features associated with the Proprietary Material or any other technologies used to control the access to or use of the Proprietary Material or its identifying information; (v) not to claim to be the owner, composer, or author of any of the software and Proprietary Material received from Organizer as part of the Contest.
14. At the end of the Contest Period, all valid and creativeEntries received by the Organizer will be considered for deciding Winners. Three (3) Winners will be selected by the Organizer amongst all the valid Entries submitted by the Participants through random number generation method using a computer (“Computerized Draw”).Names of thisWinner shall be posted by the Organizer on the TLCIndia TwitterPage after the end of the Contest Period.
15. All Three (3) Winners will stand a chance to receive a Prize which will be amazon vouchers maximum value of Rs.2000Among the Three (3) Winners, Organizer will select Organizer reserves the right to change the final value of the prize
16. The distribution of Prize shall be at the sole discretion of the Organizer. Organizer may substitute or change Prize offered under Contest at any time without notice. Participants/Winner may not substitute Prize for other items or exchange for cash. Prize shall be non-transferable.
16. The winners will be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer on the contact number/email id shared by him/her on the direct message inbox of their Twitter accounts. Each winner would be contacted thrice over a period of 48 hrs. In case the winner is not reachable or the Prize cannot be redeemed by him/her for any reason whatsoever, the Organizer will reserve the right to either forfeit the Prize or pass on the Prize to another Participant (selected via randomizing software) without any further notice to the winner who could not be contacted. The Organizer may require the Winner to furnish further information viz., contact address, identity proof, pan card details, phone number, etc. Identification considered suitable for verification during the time of collection of the Prize.
18. The Prize shall be sent to the address provided by the within maximum 60 days of the declaration of the contest. Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or non-receipt of Prize due to incorrect details or the failure of any winner to take the delivery, for any reason whatsoever. The Organizer will be absolved of its liability after it has sent the Prize, to the address provided by the Winner. The Organizer will not be liable for any failure to provide the Prize due to technical issues or any other logistical issues. The Organizer will not be liable for any loss of data during transmission including but not limited to server issues that may come up in the real time monitoring of the entries sent out by Participants during the Contest Period, or in declaration of winners.
19. All taxes, levies and duties due and owing under applicable and statutory laws in connection with all Prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
20. Organizer shall not be liable for any damage/loss/non-delivery/ non- receipt of the Prize due to any incorrect information provided by the Winner.
21. Organizer shall not be responsible for any cost, expense or other liability whatsoever in relation to, arising from or connected with Prize or its quality. Organizer makes no representation as to the quality or suitability; and extends no guarantee or warranty relating to Prize. Organizer shall not be responsible for any injury (including death), loss, damage or other consequence whatsoever arising from, suffered or incurred by Winner from or in relation to Prize. Organizer assumes no responsibility for non-receipt of Prize by the Winner(s) or for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Participant/Winner participating in Contest or as a result of accepting any Prize.
22. The Prize images used in the Contest advertisements / promotional materials, if any, are only illustrative in nature and the actual Prize may differ from the illustrative image.
23. Participants shall be solely responsible for any costs and expenses incurred towards internet connection charges, e-mail transmission charges, data transfer (send/receive) charges, mobile connection charges, or other incidental costs or expenses as may be applicable, inclusive or exclusive of any other service charges, applicable taxes, levies, duties, cess, etc. depending upon the service provider. Participant shall be solely responsible for cost incurred towards travelling; lodging or any other cost incurred towards the collection of the Prize from the Location and Organizer shall not be responsible to reimburse the same.
24. Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle the Participant to receive a Prize.Organizer reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any person from (i) his or her participation in the Contest, and (ii) receipt of any Prize and/or require the return of any such Prizes awarded. In such an event, Organizer reserves the right to select a new Winner for the Prize and/or dispose of the Prize in any manner it deems fit, at its sole discretion
25. Organizer assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line-failure, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries. Organizer shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Organizer on account of any technical problems or traffic congestion on telecommunication service provider’s network / system, the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any Participant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any content or material for Contest.
26. To the extent permitted by applicable law, each Participant, by entering the Contest, expressly discharges and releases Organizer from any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with the Contest or their Prize. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the aggregate liability of the Organizer to a Participant for any reason whatsoever shall not exceed the value of one Prize.
27. Organizer does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the Participants or furnish any reason or explanation for inclusion and, or, exclusion of any particular submission or the Entry of a Participants at any stage of the Contest.
28. Organizer reserves the right to modify, amend or alter the rules governing the Contest in its sole discretion without giving any prior notice. The updated Terms and Conditions governing the Contest will be published by Organizer at the same web link where the original Terms and Conditions are published. Organizer also reserves the right to modify, cancel, extend and/or discontinue the Contest or any part thereof at any stage without assigning any reason and without giving any prior notice and without any liability.
29. Regardless of location of Participant/Winner, all activities in relation to Contest, these Rules, Terms and Conditions of Contest and any disputes arising from or in relation to Contest or to participation in Contest or interpretation of these terms shall be governed exclusively by the laws of India (including tax laws, rules and regulations as may be applicable from time-to-time). Each Participant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of law at Delhi.
Tell us how you will break the ice with a stranger on our Twitter handle and stand a chance to win
For more updates, follow us Facebook